Apply for our scholarship!
Here at Coupon Chief, we want to support young leaders that understand frugality and saving money, and how the skills and knowledge of using coupons can contribute to that end. As high school and college students form their own budgets and financial plans outside of the home, they can be challenged in these areas. We hope to help future leaders in the areas of fiscal responsibility with this scholarship.
Every year, we will award one Coupon Chief Scholarship winner with $1,000 to put towards higher education. The only requirement is to upload a 2-5 minute video to Youtube that details one of 2 things:
- Introduce yourself, mentioning your grade and college you will be attending.
- How you personally save money as a college student.
Your video must also include a short intro about your reasons for living a frugal lifestyle, and in the video description, link back to this scholarship page.
We may include your response in a blog post on our site, so please keep that in mind when making your response.
You must be a US resident enrolled in high school, college, or trade school to apply.
Creativity is encouraged, but we want to see top tips from someone that actually is genuinely passionate about saving money. We will judge videos on these criteria.
- Upload your video to Youtube with the title "Coupon Chief Scholarship".
- Add a link to this page in your description.
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number.
- The name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
July 31st, 2021. Our winner will be selected by August 15th, 2021. If the scholarship winner is unable to be reached within one week, we will choose another winner.
This scholarship will be renewed each year for the following school year.