- What is CouponChief.com?
CouponChief.com was built to make it easy for you to find coupon codes for whatever you need to purchase online. If you've ever seen a "coupon code" or "promotion code" field during checkout at any website, and wondered who had those codes, it's us! We collect and give you free access to coupon codes in an easy to find place - so always check back before you shop!
- Do I need to sign up?
Using coupons is always free, no login required. However, we encourage you to take advantage of some of the features that come along with a user account. You can set up email alerts for your favorite stores, participate in our Pays-2-Share program by entering coupons, and even download a widget to add to your own website or blog.
- How do I get started?
Just visit our login page to get yourself set up.
- How can I update my account / change my password?
Just visit your account settings by clicking on your name once signed in, and you'll be able to edit your account settings.
- What if I forgot my password?
Just click on the "login" button, then "I forgot my password". You'll be requested to enter your email address and we'll send you instructions to reset your password.
- How can I update my subscriptions?
Just login to your account and choose the "savings alerts" button, and you'll be able to add or delete any store or category subscriptions to which you've subscribed.
- How can I submit a coupon?
Visit our Submit a Coupon page and enter the store's url along with the discount and coupon code. If you're logged in and are enrolled in the Pays-2-Share program, you'll earn money every time someone uses your coupons (from participating stores)
- How can I advertise on your site?
- What if I have other questions?
We love to hear from you! Please send an email to email@example.com.
- What is Pays-2-Share?
Pays-2-Share is our newest program that pays you for the coupons you find and add to this site. Here are the steps to be on your way to getting paid:
- Enroll in the program.
- Login and submit coupon codes for participating merchants.
- Someone else comes along and uses your coupon.
- You earn 2% of the purchase price.
- After the holding period, you can then request payment.
- How can I find coupon codes?
You may not have noticed, but coupon codes are all around us on the Internet. A few ways to find them include signing up for email promotions, searching for the store + coupons in any search engine, or even finding them within a store's website itself.
- How do I get paid?
When someone uses one of your coupons to make their purchase at a participating website, the transaction will be reported to your account within a few weeks (but usually only within a few days). After a 30-day holding period and after requesting payment, you can be paid via check.
- When do I get paid? What is PayPal?
You will be paid once your "Available Cash Out" balance has reached $25+ and you request payment. Payments will be processed on the next business day following the 15th and last day of each month. PayPal is a popular online payment processing service. Sign-up for Pays-2-Share here.
- Are there any payment processing fees?
PayPal may charge a small processing fee for payments processed through their service. See Paypal's website for details. CouponChief does not apply any processing fees, thus no fees are charged for payments processed via check.
- How long do I have to wait until transactions show up in my Pays-2-Share account?
Transactions will typically show up within a few days of shipment from participating stores. However, some stores take as long as a few weeks to report a transaction. Please wait until then before disputing a transaction you believe occurred (if you used your own coupon).
- How long do I have to wait for my Cash to be available?
Your Pays-2-Share cash will be available 30 days after any transaction made through your coupon is reported to us. You must also reach a $25 account threshold to request payment
- How long will it take me to pay me once I've requested payment?
Payments will be processed by the end of day on the 1st and 16th of each month, or the first business day thereafter.
- Can I have multiple accounts?
CouponChief has a strict one account per person policy. We understand in some special situations, a family may have more than one user in their household. In this case we require W-9 forms for each username to verify their identity.
- Balance & History - definitions:
- Cash on Hold: This is transactions that have been reported to us through coupons you have added to the site, but have not yet met the 30-day holding period.
- Available Cash Out: This is your available cash that has already met the minimum 30-day delay. Once this balance has reached $25, you may request payment.
- Cash Out Requested: This is the balance in your account that has been requested, before payment has been issued by Coupon Chief.
- Cash Out Processed: This is the balance that has been processed by our team for payment. Depending on your account preferences, you should either have the funds in your PayPal account or have a check within 2 weeks
- Will I get junk email or be put on a list?
Absolutely not, we do not sell any of your information and every email communication you receive is opt-in. If you don't want any communication from us, you can always unsubscribe.
- Why aren't all stores part of the Pays-2-Share program?
Our business relies on relationships we have established with the participating stores. If we don't have a relationship, we don't receive any money from the purchase. When we don't get any compensation, we can't compensate you. In addition, some stores simply prohibit us from paying you for transactions. We highlight if a stores is a valid participant with the icon.
- Can I get paid for using my own coupons?
Absolutely! This is a great way to get cash back from your own purchases.
- How does the $25 limit per-store-per-month work, exactly?
If you have submitted one or more coupons for a store, then you will start accruing commissions on ALL of these coupons until the combined commission for each of these coupons adds up to $25 for the month. After you have reached this limit, these coupons will not accrue more commissions for that month. If, during the following month, one or more of these coupons are still active, then they are eligible to start accruing commissions again for new transactions, until the $25 limit is reached for that next month. You can view which stores have hit their $25-per-month limit by clicking on your "Account Activity" link within your Pays-2-Share login area.
- Why the $25 limit per store, per month?
We do this to prevent spam.
- Do all purchases made with my coupons qualify for Pays-2-Share?
Most do. However, there are a # of exceptions imposed by our partners, including contacting the merchant after purchase, your computer software setup, actions taken while shopping, or occasional glitches in tracking. Basically, if we don't get paid, we can't pay you. Other terms also apply. Please view our Pays-2-Share Program Terms for more details.
- What are widgets?
Widgets are little piece of code that can be placed on other sites around the web. We offer both one coupon widgets and a top five widget for coupons you have uploaded.
- Where can I put my widget?
You can place your widgets on nearly any blog or social profile you own. Your readers or friends can then also use the coupons you have found.
- Can I earn money from my widget?
Yep, that's the idea. By adding the widgets to your sites & profiles, your friends/readers can also use the coupons, and you'll still earn your 2% in the process!