Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Harbor Freight
What are the rules for redeeming coupons for Harbor Freight?
To successfully use a coupon for your Harbor Freight purchase, please keep in mind:
1. Coupons aren't valid with any other deals or promotions.
2. All coupons must have an original barcode, coupon code, and expiration date.
3. You cannot buy, sell, or exchange coupons.
4. Each voucher includes certain offers and restrictions, so review these before presenting the coupon.
5. Coupons are limited to one coupon per customer per day.
Why was my coupon not accepted at Harbor Freight?
Harbor Freight gladly accepts store and manufacturer's coupons. Be sure to check the following reasons that may get a coupon rejected.
1. The coupon has expired.
2. The barcode doesn't match a current product or offer.
3. Target accepts one coupon per product.
4. The coupon's percentage off is greater than the cost of the product.
5. Clearance items do not qualify for coupon discounts.
How can I find Harbor Freight coupons?
Log on to the official website and select the Get Coupons tab at the top of the home page. You will find several printable coupons there and can also sign up to receive a free coupon book that includes coupons, special offers, and information about future sales. You also have the option to sign up for coupons to be sent to your email. Harbor Freight will send coupons directly to your phone as well. Simply text TOOLS to 222377.
Is there a restocking fee for returned items at Harbor Freight?
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from Harbor Freight for any reason, you can return the product for a full refund or replacement within 90 days. A 20% restocking fee may apply.