St. Patrick’s Day is typically spent eating and drinking with friends. Check out these St. Patrick’s Day deals for some tasty treats!
- Applebee’s: Seasonal cocktails are always a treat. Applebee’s serves up $2 rainbow punch, featuring Absolut vodka and green apple.
- Arby’s: Enjoy a mint chocolate shake from Arby’s, made with creamy Andes candies.
- California Pizza Kitchen: For St. Patrick’s Day this year, enjoy an Irish Mule for just $5.00 at California Pizza Kitchen.
- Chili’s: The $5 Margarita of the Month is always worth a trip to Chili’s. This year’s March margarita is the Lucky Jameson — a pot of gold in a glass with Irish whiskey, tequila, triple sec, and fresh sour.
- Cracker Barrel: Every St. Patrick’s Day, Cracker Barrel serves the traditional Irish dish of corned beef and cabbage.
- Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen always has great deals during March –– be sure to check for freebies like buy one, get one on all Blizzards!
- Krispy Kreme: Grab the famous green doughnuts over St. Patrick’s Day weekend and enter for a chance to win the pot of gold: free doughnuts for a year!
- Mc.Donald’s: What would St. Patrick’s Day be without a Shamrock Shake? Celebrate with this frozen treat or try the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry!
- Baskin Robbins: Enjoy a mint chocolate chip Polar Pizza for a delicious green sweet.
- Brueggers Bagels: Pre-order your shamrock-green bagels for a festive St. Patrick’s Day breakfast.
- Dunkin Donuts: Switch up your morning coffee for Irish Creme flavored drinks and pick up some shamrock donuts.
- Miller’s Ale House: Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day with Irish eggrolls or a classic corned beef and cabbage entree for $13.99.
- TGI Fridays: Save on drinks throughout the month of March including Guinness Blonde and Jameson Irish Tea.
Don’t get caught without something green this St. Patrick’s Day! Stock up on green clothing and accessories from these brands.
- Amazon: Stock up on everything you need to celebrate with St. Patrick’s Day deals at Amazon. Grab everything from fun temporary tattoos to home decor, all on sale!
- CafePress: Shop all things green and shamrock at CafePress’ St. Patrick’s Day sale.
- Claire’s: For young fashion lovers, Claire’s is a hotspot for great sales and freebies. Some of their recent sales include a buy three, get three free on anything in store, and up to 50% off St. Patrick’s Day items.
- Hot Topic: Hot Topic has plenty of St. Patrick’s Day gear and novelty items to help you celebrate. Last year’s sale offered 20% off most themed products!
- Old Navy: Get a fun graphic tee or two at Old Navy this St. Patrick’s Day and jump on all the great sales always going on in-store!
- Spencer’s: The go-to place for novelty gifts, Spencer’s has a great collection of costumes, accessories, and drinkware for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Target: From kids’ clothes to beer, Target has you covered for all things green. Spend $35 or more when you order online and enjoy free shipping!
- TeeShirtPalace: Save on new t-shirt designs for St. Patty’s Day and Mardi Gras with 20% off and free shipping on orders over $99.
Entertainment and Decor
Whether you’re hosting a Guinness-drinking party or enjoying a long weekend at home, these St. Patrick’s Day deals have your entertainment and decor needs covered.
- 1-800-Flowers: Add some green to your life with a lush bouquet from 1-800-Flowers. Last year’s sale offered 15% off on same-day deliveries.
- Aer Lingus: Fly to Ireland roundtrip for under $500 with Ireland’s favorite airline, Aer Lingus.
- Greeting Card Universe: Get 15% off when you buy 12 or more St. Patrick’s Day cards using promo code STPATRICK15.
- Joann Fabric: Get your craft on this St. Patrick’s Day with Joann’s lucky deals.
- Trafalgar Tours: If you’re planning an Irish getaway, be sure to take one of Trafalgar’s featured tours of Ireland and save up to 12 percent on select tours.
- Party City: Throwing a St. Patty’s Day party for you and your pals? Head over to Party City for all the Irish decor you could wish for!
How to Capitalize on St. Patrick’s Day Spending Habits
St. Patrick’s Day means big money for businesses. Leverage the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day and help your small business grow with these tips and tricks.
These St. Patrick’s Day deals and specials will leave you feeling like you’ve hit the pot of gold! Be sure to wear green on March 17 and support businesses of all sizes when you shop.