With the COVID-19 pandemic ravaging the country, it’s clear that medical professionals are crucial to our wellbeing. We simply can’t do enough to thank them for their service, but we can help them save some money with some handy nurse discounts.
We’ve rounded up over 90 of the best deals to help you save on food, clothing, health services, and more. Some of these nurse discounts are time-sensitive, so be sure to use them soon! Check out 2020’s best nurse discounts below.
- COVID-19 nurse discounts
- Scrubs and medical supplies
- Health and wellness
- Restaurants and food
- Apparel and accessories
- Home goods
- Other discounts
COVID-19 Nurse Discounts
Many companies are pitching in to help healthcare workers manage the emotional, physical, and mental burden of working through the coronavirus pandemic. Use these discounts and deals to save money and put your mind at ease.
- SmartScrubs: Due to the coronavirus outbreak, this brand is offering 35 percent off all S.C.R.U.B.S. brand products until further notice.
- Breethe: This meditation app is offering free resources for healthcare workers to combat the stress of the coronavirus pandemic. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your medical email address or send a photo of your medical badge. Then, simply download the Breethe app and enjoy mindfulness and meditation exercises.
- Thrivetalk: This telehealth brand is offering free mental health services for healthcare workers and first responders throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
- Dough Doughnuts: This cult favorite doughnut shop is handing out free packaged goodies to healthcare workers in the Tri-State area.
- My M&M’s: M&M’s is partnering with Operation Gratitude to send special packages of M&M’s to healthcare workers and first responders across the country. Anyone can purchase these packages to send to medical professionals in need of a sweet treat.
- Starbucks: Everyone’s favorite coffee shop is giving away free coffee to healthcare workers on the frontlines of the pandemic.
- Taco Bell: Most nurses don’t have time to breathe, much less eat. Taco Bell’s food trucks are bringing food to frontline healthcare workers in need of a quick bite.
- Crocs: Their Sharing a Free Pair program has donated over 860,000 pairs of shoes globally to healthcare workers on the frontlines of COVID-19.
- Danform Shoes: As long as stores are closed due to COVID-19, Danform is giving healthcare workers 20 percent off online purchases with code SUPERHERO20.
- Cub Cadet and Task Easy: Get a free month of lawn care (two cuts, every other week) for healthcare workers on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Outdoorsy’s Healthcare Heroes: Outdoorsy is offering free RV nights for healthcare workers nominated by their friends and family. Nominations are being accepted through June 30, 2020.
- Tide Cleaners: For a limited time, frontline responders and their families can get free laundry and dry cleaning in participating cities.
- Trust & Will: Get free access to a full Will-Based Estate Plan (valued at up to $129) for both you and your spouse.
- Uber: During the pandemic, Uber Health is providing free transportation for healthcare workers going between healthcare facilities or to and from patients’ homes. Uber Eats is also giving 300,000 free meals to first responders and healthcare workers in the U.S. and Canada.
Free Scrubs and Discounted Medical Supplies
Scrubs are a daily part of life for nurses around the country. Save money on your uniform with these discounts and deals on scrubs, accessories, and other medical gear.
- Allheart: Take up to 35 percent off with their Summer Kick-Off Sale. Allheart offers everything from scrubs to medical devices like thermometers, stethoscopes, and blood pressure cuffs.
- Crazy Scrubs: Shopping for a big group? Crazy Scrubs specializes in group orders and carries major brands like Cherokee, Barco, and Dickies. While they have stores in Denver, Colorado, you can email customer support to submit an order for delivery.
- FIGS: Check out this incredible brand for scrubs that are designed for comfort. They’ll send a free KN95 mask when you create an account and for every pair of scrubs you purchase, they’ll donate a pair to a healthcare worker in need.
- Jaanuu: Use code WELCOME15 at checkout to take 15 percent off your first order of stylish, high-quality scrubs that don’t sacrifice comfort for looks.
- Medelita: Use code FRONTLINES at checkout to get 30 percent off durable scrubs that can be washed in the hottest temperatures every day without losing their quality.
- Murse World: Dedicated to men’s needs, Murse World offers a huge selection of scrubs, medical gear, and other accessories at discounted prices. Take 10 percent off with code MWGRAM at checkout.
- NurseMates: With a focus on footwear, NurseMates offers a wide selection of comfortable shoes, scrubs, and accessories. Take 15 percent off sitewide with code JUNE15CJ at checkout. Scrub Shopper: Get free shipping on any order when you use code HOLYSHIP1 at checkout.
- Scrubs and Beyond: Use code Chief to get 10 percent off your order. True to their name, Scrubs and Beyond offers everything from men and women’s scrubs to lab jackets, shoes, and medical supplies.
- Uniform Advantage: Shop their sale for markdowns as low as $7.97. They also feature shoes, medical supplies, and other accessories.
Health and Wellness Discounts
Staying healthy is priority number one for nurses. To do your job, you have to be on top of your game physically, mentally, and emotionally. Use these nurse discounts to save money on health and wellness products and services.
- Calm: Nurses can get 57 percent off a one-year subscription to Calm, including access to premium guided meditation sessions and other features.
- Down Dog: Healthcare professionals can get free wellness, yoga, and fitness apps for free through July 1, 2020.
- Headspace: The popular mindfulness app is offering free Headspace Plus subscriptions to healthcare workers through 2020. Redeem using your National Provider Identifier, or by providing your organization information.
- Simple Habit: Get free access to over 150 meditation teachers, therapists, and coaches, as well as 2,500 guided meditations. Just email email@example.com to receive a free premium membership.
- Talkspace: Get 1,000 free months of Talkspace therapy by downloading the app and providing your NPI or credentials.
Restaurants and Food Deals
Everybody loves free food! The following restaurants and retailers are offering free or discounted food to nurses and healthcare workers.
- Circle K: Show a valid ID or medical badge to get free coffee or tea at any Circle K – this deal is available to first responders and healthcare workers.
- Cumberland Farms: Healthcare workers can enjoy a free hot or iced coffee (any size) from Cumberland Farms.
- Delta Sonic: Just show a valid ID to receive a free meal from any Delta Sonic location with a Brick Oven.
- Fazoli’s: Get a Regular Spaghetti with meat or marinara sauce, plus a small drink, for just $2.99 if you’re a healthcare worker. Just show your ID, uniform, or paystub to get the deal!
- Fresh Brothers: Fresh Brothers is donation matching for anyone who donates pizza to their favorite first responders or hospital staff. Call (310) 642-0533 to make a donation order today.
- Genghis Grill: Get 20 percent off your carry-out or call-ahead order – just show your badge or medical ID to get the discount. You can also comment with a “scrubs selfie” on Genghis Grill’s social media profiles to enter for a chance to win a free bowl!
- Hooters: Show your ID when you pay to take 20 percent off your order. If you’re ordering online, be sure to choose the “Pay at Store” option to get the deal.
- IHOP: Need some smiley face pancakes after a long shift? Get 20 percent off your entire order if you’re a healthcare worker. Call in your order and be sure to mention the offer. Then, show your ID at pickup.
- Krispy Kreme: Every Monday, healthcare workers can get $1 original glazed donuts by the dozen with the purchase of any full-priced dozen. This deal is good through Labor Day.
- Naf Naf Middle Eastern Grill: Healthcare workers and first responders can take 15 percent off their order when they show a valid ID in store.
- Nando’s PERi-PERi: Any healthcare worker who’s wearing an ID or uniform can get free takeout!
- Outback: Nurses, doctors, and other medical staff can get a 10 percent discount on their meal. Plus, delivery is free!
- Pieology: Send a Pieology Care Pack to a healthcare worker you love! The care pack includes four 11.5” Build-Your-Own Artisan Thin Pizzas, one Ooey Gooey Cheese Bread, and one Family-Size Shareable Dessert – all for just $50.
- Starbucks: Everyone’s favorite coffee shop is giving away free coffee to healthcare workers on the frontlines of the pandemic.
- Steak N’ Shake: Everyone loves fries – get a free order through the drive-thru at participating locations!
- Snickers: Get a free Snickers bar! Coupons for free bars are available for essential workers and healthcare staff – just validate at any Walmart. To send a coupon to an essential worker, visit sendasnickersfromhome.com
- Sweetgreen: Sweetgreen is delivering meals to hospital workers in Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Get a free brewed coffee or tea of any size if you’re a healthcare worker. You can also take $1 off any specialty drink with a valid ID.
- Tropical Smoothie Café: This smoothie shop is donating 100,000 smoothies to healthcare workers and first responders across the country. Medical professionals and first responders can contact their local Tropical Smoothie shop to get free smoothies delivered to their team.
- Wawa: All healthcare workers can get free coffee when they show their ID or uniform as proof of employment.
Apparel and Accessories Discounts
When you’re not wearing scrubs, having stylish, comfortable clothing and shoes is a must! From athleisure to retro styles, these brands have you covered.
- *Adidas: Get 40 percent off your favorite Adidas products, including athletic shoes, workout gear, and accessories.
- Aerosoles: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pair of new shoes, donated by Aerosoles to healthcare workers.
- Allbirds: With every purchase, Allbirds is donating a pair of shoes to someone in the healthcare field.
- Asics: Take 60 percent off any full-priced product after creating an Asics account. Be sure to use your professional email to get the deal!
- *Chaco: Nurses take 20 percent off sandals, sneakers, and other gear. Plus, they offer free shipping on every order.
- *Clarks: This famous shoe brand gives nurses 10 percent off their order to help them stay on their feet longer.
- Dagne Dover: Healthcare workers take 20 percent off high-quality accessories like bags, backpacks, and wallets.
- Free Hooks for Masks: Face masks are designed for safety, not comfort. Make them more comfortable with these free hooks. Just fill out a form to request as many as you need – donations are optional and will be used to create more hooks.
- Helly Hansen: Sign up to get 50 percent off non-sale items at hellyhansen.com and hhworkwear.com.
- Keds: Nurses get 20 percent off comfy sneakers, cute shoes, and more from Keds.
- *ModCloth: Take 25 percent off your order at ModCloth. Their retro style is the perfect relief after a week of wearing nothing but scrubs!
- Nike: Health workers can take 20 percent off most products on Nike’s website – you can use this discount up to four times per month!
- The North Face: Get 50 percent off non-sale products on The North Face website and The North Face-owned retail stores through the end of the year.
- PUMA: Keep yourself physically fit with PUMA athletic gear – nurses can take 20 percent off their orders. Plus, orders over $35 qualify for free shipping.
- *Reebok: First responders and nurses get 50 percent off their order with no exceptions after verifying their ID!
- Sperry: Nurses can take 30 percent off any Sperry purchase after verifying their ID or professional credentials.
- ThirdLove: Stay supported with 15 percent off high-quality ThirdLove bras and other intimates, plus free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
- Under Armour: First responders and healthcare workers can take 40 percent off – just choose the Military and First Responder Discount at checkout to apply the deal.
- Vera Bradley: Nurses can take 15 percent off their order of any Vera Bradley product, including purses, lanyards, wallets, and more.
- Vineyard Vines: Once professional ID is verified, medical workers can get 15 percent off their order!
Home Goods Deals
Your nurse’s station is in top shape – keep your home in the same condition with help from these nurse discounts from home retailers like Casper Mattress and YETI.
- *Abt Appliances and Electronics: Get free shipping and $50 off any order of $500 or more from Abt.
- *Casper: Nurses get 20 percent off premium mattresses from Casper. Whether you prefer plush or firm, Casper mattresses will leave you feeling rested and rejuvenated every morning.
- Emma Mattress: Healthcare workers and first responders can get an extra 10 percent off their order. Just email email@example.com with attached proof of employment (badge, paystub, contract, etc.) and their team will add the discount to your order.
- *Gravity Blankets: Nurses can take 30 percent off any weighted blanket from Gravity. These blankets are great stress relievers after a long shift!
- *Hunter Fan Company: These high-quality ceiling fans are 15 percent off for nurses and other healthcare workers.
- *Saatva: Nurses can take $225 off any order of $1,000 or more on the Saatva site. Treat yourself to a new mattress and get better sleep.
- Tuft & Needle: First responders get 15 percent off their purchase of Tuft & Needle mattresses, bedding, and furniture.
- YETI Coolers: Hydration is a must for nurses and other healthcare staff working long hours. Get 20 percent off all YETI products and keep yourself going longer.
From childcare to transportation, these nurse discounts will help you save money in every aspect of life!
- *Bose: Whether you’re looking for high-quality headphones or a new audio system for your car, Bose is offering a “special discount” on orders of $299+ for nurses.
- Care.com: Frontline healthcare workers can get a month of free premium access to Care.com’s services, including childcare, care for aging parents, and even pet sitting.
- H&R Block: File during June to get both federal and state tax returns for free with Tax Pro Go. Upload a photo of a valid badge or medical ID and the H&R team will waive your prep fees.
- ProTeethGuard.com: Get a $100 credit toward the guard of your choice, perfect for those who grind their teeth due to bruxism. This deal is given on a first come, first served basis every week on Wednesday at 12:00pm PST.
- Sittercity: For parents working in healthcare, having reliable childcare is a necessity. Get three months of care free once you activate your offer.
- ShearComfort: All healthcare and emergency workers qualify for 22 percent off regular-price custom car seat covers, including the Pro-Tect Vinyl Seat Covers, which are easy to disinfect and wipe clean.
- *Sonos.com: Verified healthcare workers and first responders can get a 30 percent discount on speakers and home theater equipment. After verification, you’ll get a single-use code to add during the checkout process on Sonos.com.
- Speeko: Get a free subscription to the public speaking app Speeko – they have a library with over 100 activities to help you improve your public speaking skills.
- Undergrads Moving: Take 25 percent off moving services for frontline healthcare workers, available in Clemson, Greenville, Columbia, and Charleston, South Carolina. Enter code HEALTH25 at checkout to get the discount.
- Verizon: Verizon has expanded their wireless unlimited pricing for nurses! Get wireless unlimited plans as low as $30 a month per line for four lines.
Nurses Week Freebies
Nurses week kicked off on May 6 this year – while some of these nurses week freebies and deals have expired, it’s worth looking out for them when they come back around next year!
- Academy Sports + Outdoors: Nurses and other first responders took 10 percent off in-store and online purchases through May 25 this year.
- BP: Nurses and other healthcare workers received a one-time code for a 50 cent per gallon discount at their next fill up.
- Cici’s Pizza: From May 5–10, nurses got a large specialty pizza for just $5.99 at participating locations.
- Cinnabon: Cinnabon usually offers free cinnamon rolls to nurses during National Nurses Week, though offers vary by location.
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Healthcare professionals who showed valid ID got a free hand-roasted coffee to take out or dine in at participating locations.
- Dunkin’: On May 6, Dunkin’ gave out free medium hot or iced coffees and donuts to nurses and other healthcare workers.
- Jamba Juice: For every smoothie or bowl delivered from May 6–13, Jamba Juice donated a smoothie to a nurse on the frontlines of the pandemic.
- Skechers: Through May 31st, nurses and other essential workers could take 30 percent off shoes!
*Deal offered through ID.me Shop
Whether you’re fighting on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic or going about your normal routine as a nurse, we hope you know that your hard work and commitment is appreciated. Stay safe, healthy, and keep doing what you’re doing – you really are superheroes!