Welcoming a little one into the world? There is so much excitement when it comes to babies, but the expenses can add up quickly. From diapers to formula, it’s easy to go over budget when shopping for your baby. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of the best free baby stuff you can get, including free products, samples, coupons, and more.
Use the links below to jump to a specific section:
- Free baby gift boxes
- Free diapers
- Free formula samples
- Free baby books
- Baby rewards programs
- Freebies for expecting mothers
- Miscellaneous free baby stuff
- Other ways to get free baby stuff
- Printable mantras for moms
Free Baby Gift Boxes
If you love getting packages in the mail, you’ll adore these gift boxes full of free baby stuff! From formula samples to full-size products, the goodies in these free baby boxes will keep you stocked up on all your baby’s needs.
- Amazon Baby Registry: This box of goodies is available for any Amazon Prime member who completes a baby registry with Amazon and has over $10 worth of purchases from the registry.
- Baby Box Co.: Sign up for Baby Box Co., take a 10-minute video class and quiz on parenting, and earn a high-value box of baby supplies for free!
- Babylist: Create a baby registry at Babylist and you’ll be eligible for a free box of baby stuff.
- Buy Buy Baby: Sign up for a registry with Buy Buy Baby and receive free samples and coupons for your little one.
- EverydayFamily: New members of EverydayFamily get free sample boxes through the Everyday Mom Sampling Club.
- Gerber Baby: Create a MyGerber for free samples, discounts, and the occasional surprise full-size products!
- Nestlé Baby: Sign up at Nestlé Baby and receive a free welcome bag stuffed with free samples and discounts.
- PINCHMe: This great box sends a variety of free samples, from health and beauty to baby goodies.
- Target Baby Registry: Set up a baby registry through Target to get over $100 worth of free baby products.
- Walmart Baby Box: Signing up for Walmart’s Baby Box gets you tons of free samples and special discounts.
You can never have too many diapers and landing on the specific type of diaper that works best for you and your baby can be tricky. That’s what makes these free diapers so great – take advantage of each of these deals to test out diapers and pick the one you like best!
- Abby&Finn: Grab a box of eight diapers (plus travel wipes) for free when you cover the $7.95 shipping and handling fee.
- Cuties: Try Cuties diapers for free when you fill out a simple request form.
- EarthBaby: EarthBaby’s compostable diapers are an eco-friendly alternative. If you live in their service area, you can request a free sample to be delivered straight to your door.
- Eco by Naty: Subscribe to Eco by Naty and get a free sample box of 10 eco-friendly diapers for your baby.
- Goodnites: Sign up online to get discounted diapers through GoodNites.
- National Diaper Bank: Low-income moms can qualify to receive free diapers from the National Diaper Bank to keep baby dry and happy.
- Nicki’s Diapers: Shop at Nicki’s Diapers and earn points on every purchase towards free cloth diapers.
- Pampers: Pampers always offers great coupons and discounts on their products, including diapers, wipes, and more.
- Share the Love: This non-profit provides qualifying families with cloth diapers. Fill out a simple application to see if you’re eligible.
- The Cloth Option: Qualifying families can receive cloth diapers to keep their little ones, from infants to toddlers, dry and healthy.
Whether you plan to breastfeed or not, having spare formula on hand is always a good idea. Stock up with help from these free formula samples and keep your baby’s tummy full!
- Enfamil Enfagrow: Sign up to receive a free sample of Enfamil’s toddler formula.
- Enfamil Family Beginnings: Receive up to $400 in free formula products when you join Enfamil’s Family Beginnings program.
- Feeding America: Many food banks offer free formula to low-income families. Check your local food bank’s services for information.
- Member’s Mark: Sam’s Club always has great deals, and their Member’s Mark formula prices can save you over $500 per year over other major brands.
- Nature’s One: Sign up online to receive a free large sample of Nature’s One formula.
- Parent’s Choice: Get discounted formula at prices up to 50 percent less than other major brands.
- Similac: Join Similac’s StrongMoms Rewards program to receive free samples, discounts, and other freebies.
Reading to babies is an important part of brain development and language acquisition! Stock up on the best children’s stories, educational books, and baby books with these great resources.
- Amazon Kindle: Kindle has a huge selection of free ebooks – check out their library of children’s stories for every genre, from adventure to sci-fi.
- Bookyards: Check out Bookyards for thousands of free ebooks on topics like babies, parenting, family, and more.
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library: Dolly Parton’s program mails free books every month to kids around the world.
- Early Moments: Get discounted books when you join the Dr. Seuss Book Club.
- Epic!: Sign up at Epic! and get 30 days of free access to their digital library for kids.
- Free Children Stories: Print these original stories for free at Free Children Stories.
- Free Kids Books: Be sure to check out this collection of free books for young children and babies.
- Project Gutenberg: Project Gutenberg offers over 58,000 free ebooks!
- Highlights Hello: Get a free trial (three months) of this magazine – it includes fun activities and bedtime stories for little ones.
- I Can Read!: Receive two free books when you sign up for the I Can Read! Program.
- ValueMags: Get magazine subscriptions on topics from finance to family at ValueMags.
- World Book Reading Club: Receive two great books for just $1.00 when you become a member of the World Book Reading Club.
- Working Mother Digital: Get a free subscription through Mercury Magazines.
Love cashback and rewards? Use them to get free baby stuff. You can score everything from diapers to snacks with these great rewards programs.
- Amazon Family: Register at Amazon Family to receive special discounts on diapers, baby food and more.
- Bambo Nature: Redeem your cash rewards on products like lotion, diapers, wipes, and other baby-friendly goodies.
- Carter’s Rewarding Moments: Everyone loves shopping at Carter’s for cute baby clothes, so sign up for their rewards program to earn cash back on every purchase.
- Huggies Rewards: Get free diaper samples when you earn points through Huggies’ rewards system.
- IKEA Family: IKEA’s rewards program gets you freebies and coupons on everything from kitchen supplies to cribs!
- Luvs Rewards: Get diapers at discounted prices when you sign up for the Luvs Rewards program.
- Momsmeet: Sample everything from snacks to multivitamins once you become a Mom Ambassador at Moms Meet.
- Pampers Rewards: Earn points through the Pampers rewards program and receive free gifts and samples with every purchase.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Sign up to be a cardholder at Pottery Barn and save on every purchase, whether you’re shopping for you or baby!
- Seventh Generation: Join the Seventh Generation community to receive exclusive rewards and coupons on gentle, hypoallergenic products.
- The Baby Cubby: Sign up for The Baby Cubby’s reward program and use points on things like backpacks and carseats.
- The Children’s Place: Become a member of The Children’s Place rewards program to get extra discounts on baby clothing and accessories.
- The Green Nursery: Write reviews and shop online to receive rewards you can use on eligible purchases.
- The Natural Baby Company: Shop, share, and write reviews to earn cashback you can spend on more great products at The Natural Baby Company.
Still waiting for baby to get here? No worries! Pregnant moms can still stock up on free baby stuff, including things like lactation drink mixes and maternity clothes.
- Noobie Pregnancy Box: Grab a great box of goodies from Noobie, including products like diaper cream, lotions for mom, lactation-promoting drink mixes, and more.
- Motherhood Maternity: Shop the Motherhood Maternity store and receive a gift bag filled with baby samples and discounts.
- Destination Maternity: Sign up for the perks savings programs and get coupons, samples, and special offers.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s has great sales on maternity and baby clothing!
- Gifts of Kindness: Download these free printable “thank you” cards to show your gratitude for all those who’ve supported you during your pregnancy.
From free breast pumps to baby-friendly cleaning supplies, check out these deals to get even more baby goodies.
- ABCMouse: Try their online curriculum free for 30 days – perfect for little ones ages two and older.
- Aeroflow Breastpumps: Through insurance, breast-feeding mothers can get a free pump with Aeroflow.
- Baby Sleep Advice: Wondering how to get your newborn to sleep? Download this free ebook for some great tips!
- Grove Collaborative: Get a free baby box of Ms. Meyer’s cleaning products through the Grove Collaborative.
- Parent Product Testing: Test out free products (from strollers to toys) for Parenting Magazine.
- Store Brand Formula Ebook: New to formula feeding? Check out this helpful ebook for advice.
- White House Greeting: This is a great keepsake for future presidents! Get a personalized baby welcome message when you send in your information.
Yes, there are even more ways to get free baby stuff for you and your little one!
- A Freebie Empire: Grab freebies for you and the family when you sign up for A Freebie Empire’s newsletter.
- Affordable Care Act: Check out Healthcare.gov to learn about getting a free breast pump – all women have access to this freebie through the Affordable Care Act.
- Contact brands directly: Many companies are happy to send free samples and coupons to those who reach out asking to try products!
- Coupon Chief: Get the best promo codes, discounts, and sales from Coupon Chief’s database of over 70,000 major retailers.
- Craigslist: You can get just about anything on Craigslist, so be sure to check it out when hunting for things like nursery furniture and other baby gear.
- eBay: Whether you want brand new or gently used products, eBay has you covered for all things baby.
- Facebook Marketplace: Shop your local community with Facebook Marketplace, a hub for buying and selling gently used furniture.
- Facebook groups: Join parenting groups and free baby sample groups on Facebook to receive freebies.
- Friends and family: It goes without saying that your loved ones always have your back! Whether you score gently used baby clothes from another family member or inherit a family heirloom baby crib, be sure to check with friends and family when looking for free baby stuff.
- Hand-me-downs: Don’t think you’re finished having children? Consider storing baby gear essentials like car seats, high chairs, and cribs to use with your next child.
- Garage sales: The best finds are often at garage sales! Many parents want to sell things like cribs and unused baby supplies once their little ones are grown, so be sure to pounce on these deals.
- LetGo: Similar to Facebook Marketplace, LetGo is a website that houses free and for-sale items in all categories.
- Local doctors and hospitals: Many local doctors and hospitals will hand out free diapers to those who ask!
- Local libraries: Libraries are great places to enjoy books with your little ones. Sign up for a library card and check out baby books for free!
- Mommy’s Bliss: Get everything from prenatal vitamins to baby probiotics with discounts and specials at Mommy’s Bliss.
- My Kid’s Threads: This online consignment store has great deals on designer baby clothing and accessories, so your little one will always look stylish!
- Nextdoor For Sale: Shop your neighbor’s treasure! Submit an application and once approved, you can find everything from furniture to homemade baby food.
- Reddit Freebies: This giant online hub features user-posted freebies from all over the web!
- Second-hand stores: Pre-owned and gently used items are often cheaper and are great options for new parents on a budget.
- The Swoondle Society: Send in clothing your little one has outgrown in exchange for free and discounted goodies.
It’s no secret that life with a new baby can get stressful at times. From late nights to meltdowns, it’s totally normal for new moms to feel overwhelmed. While we hope these freebies and deals ease the financial aspect of caring for baby, we also want to be sure moms everywhere know how special they are.
That’s why we’ve created these printable mantras you can use to practice a few minutes of mindfulness and self-care during the day. Whether you stick these on your mirror and recite them every morning or keep them on your nightstand to read before bed, these mantras are reminders that you are an amazing parent. These mantras are ideal for stressed out single moms, too!
Printable Mantras for New Moms to Practice Self-Love
Use these printables as a gentle reminder of your incredible achievements as a mom. You’ve given life and love to a new tiny human – that’s no easy feat! Practice self-love by reciting these mantras and quotes daily and watch as your new-baby worries melt away.
- Click the button below to download the printables.
- Print out the PDF on standard printer paper, cardstock, or sticker paper.
- Keep the mantras somewhere you visit daily, like your vanity mirror or bedside table.
- Recite the mantras to yourself every time you feel stressed or need a pick-me-up.
Whether you’ve recently welcomed a new arrival into your family or are expecting a bundle of joy, use these deals to get tons of free baby stuff – from nursery furniture to diapers. Congratulations on your new little one!